motor vehicle accident

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) you should be seen by a health care professional that can properly assess you. Physiotherapist are one of these professionals that can provide this service. Even minor injuries post MVA can lead to chronic disabling issues if left untreated. If you have been in a motor vehicle accident and are experiencing any pain inform Manitoba Public insurance, and they will provide you with a claim number and send out a package of information. You would provide this claim number when booking a Physiotherapy appointment and then your treatment can be directly billed to Manitoba Public Insurance.

Call Now